| ||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (FAMIS) |
- Provides an on-line financial management support service. Financial information includes: General Ledger & Financial Reports; Accounts Payable & Disbursements; Accounts Receivable & Collections; and Budget Execution & Funds Control.
| ||AUTOMATED RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ARMS) |
- Serves as an internal storage for capturing electronic mail messages created and received by agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.
| || INVENTORY TRACKING SYSTEM |
- Tracks information technology hardware such as personal computers, mainframe components, printers and network equipment.
| || PROCUREMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT (PRISM) |
- Used to record and track requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts within the agencies and offices of the Executive Office of the President.
| ||DEFENSE CIVILIAN PERSONNEL DATA SYSTEM (DCPDS) AND DEFENSE CIVILIAN PAYROLL SYSTEM (DCPS) |
- Provide support in tracking personnel and payroll data of staff assigned to agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.