INDEX AND DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATION'S MAJOR INFORMATIONSYSTEMS
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (FAMIS)
- Provides an on-line financial management support service. Financial information includes: General Ledger & Financial Reports; Accounts Payable & Disbursements; Accounts Receivable & Collections; and Budget Execution & Funds Control.
AUTOMATED RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ARMS)
- Serves as an internal storage for capturing electronic mail messages created and received by agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.
INVENTORY TRACKING SYSTEM
- Tracks information technology hardware such as personal computers, mainframe components, printers and network equipment.
PROCUREMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT (PRISM)
- Used to record and track requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts within the agencies and offices of the Executive Office of the President.
DEFENSE CIVILIAN PERSONNEL DATA SYSTEM (DCPDS) AND
DEFENSE CIVILIAN PAYROLL SYSTEM (DCPS)
- Provide support in tracking personnel and payroll data of staff assigned to agencies and offices within the Executive Office of the President.
OA FOIA Electronic Reading Room
[ Office of Administration Home Page | OA FOIA Home Page ]
President and First Lady | Vice President and Mrs. Gore
Record of Progress | The Briefing Room
Gateway to Government | Contacting the White House | White House for Kids
White House History | White House Tours | Help
T H E W H I T E H O U S E