| || |
File your Income Taxes
- The Department of Treasury - IRS
- All Federal tax forms and instructions can be downloaded. Federal tax publications, guides, and regulations can be downloaded also. Get your general tax law questions answered online -- use the Publication 17 Topic Search, Tax Trails, an interactive session of frequently asked questions, or send e-mail using Ask the IRS.
EOP Competitive Job Vacancies
- EOP Competitive Job Vacancies
- This site lists competitive job vacancies within the Executive Office of the President.
America's Job Bank
- Department of Labor
- Nation-wide listing of job openings.
Work for the Federal Government
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Access to the Federal Jobs Data Base of worldwide job opportunities; complete text vacancy announcements; fact sheets on a variety of topics; and electronic and hard copy application forms.
U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Census Bureau
Occupational Outlook Handbooks
- Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Essential information about prospective changes in the world of work and the qualifications that will be needed by tomorrow's workers.
Obtain Recruiting Information
- Department of Defense
- Online capability to request job information for the military.
Research the Peace Corps and their Initiatives
- Peace Corps
- Get information about becoming a Peace Corps Volunteer, and about the places and people where Volunteers serve -- download the electronic Peace Corps application. The Peace Corps' global learning initiative, World Wise Schools, offers lesson plans, study guides, and other educational resources.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- A list of Federal volunteer opportunities and links to organizations that coordinate volunteer activities.
Combat Workplace Substance Abuse
- Department of Labor
- Includes information on the impact of workplace substance abuse, how to combat it and case studies.
Enjoy our National Forests
- USDA Forest Service
- Provides descriptions of National Forests and information about recreational, educational and volunteer opportunities.
President and First Lady | Vice President and Mrs. Gore
Record of Progress | The Briefing Room
Gateway to Government | Contacting the White House
White House for Kids | White House History
White House Tours | Help | Text Only