October 2, 2000
BULLETIN NO. 01-01
TO THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND ESTABLISHMENTS
SUBJECT: Apportionment of the Continuing Resolution(s) for Fiscal Year 2001
1. Purpose and Background. H. J. Res 109 provides continuing appropriations for the period October 1 through October 6, 2000. I am apportioning amounts provided by this continuing resolution (CR), and any extensions of this CR, as specified in section 2. This Bulletin supplements instructions for apportionment of CRs in OMB Circular No. A-34.
2. Automatic Apportionments. Calculate the amount automatically apportioned through the period ending October 6, 2000 (and any extensions of that period), by multiplying the rate (amount) provided by the CR by the lower of:
3. Written Apportionments. If a program requires an amount different from the total amount automatically apportioned, you must request a written apportionment.
Jacob J. Lew
Calculate the amount automatically apportioned through the period ending October 6, 2000 (and any extensions of that period) by multiplying the rate (amount) provided by the CR by the lower of:
1. What is the rate (amount) provided by the CR? The rate (amount) provided by the CR could be one of the following annual amounts:
2. Which of the annual amounts do I use?
|The project or activity meets all the following criteria:
||FY 2000 (the current rate)|
|The projects and activities are for decennial census programs that would be funded under the heading `Bureau of the Census, Periodic Censuses and Programs' in the Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001||The amount in the President's budget request|
|All other cases||The rate of operations not exceeding the current rate.|