CLINTON ADMINISTRATION INITIATIVE TO ADDRESS HIV/AIDS AMONG RACIAL AND ETHNIC MINORITY POPULATIONS
Federal Register Notices
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services, SAMHSA, Fiscal Year 1999 Funding Opportunities, Federal Register Vol. 54, No. 45, Tuesday, March 9, 1999, pages 11478-11483.
- Targeted Capacity Expansion for Substance Abuse Treatment and HIV/AIDS
- Targeted Capacity Expansion for Linkages Between Substance Abuse and HIV Services
- Community Based Substance Abuse HIV/AIDS Outreach Program
- Department of Health and Human Services, SAMHSA, Fiscal Year 1999 Funding Opportunities, Federal Register, Vol. 64, No. 46, Wednesday, March 10, 1999, pages 11940-11943.
- Targeted Capacity Expansion Cooperative Agreements - Substance Abuse and HIV/AIDS Prevention (Care Capacity Grants)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Department of Health and Human Services, CDC, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention Activities for African-American Populations - Notice and Request for Comment, Federal Register, Thursday, February 18, 1999, Vol. 64, No. 32, pages 8106-8109.
Health Resources and Services Administration
Information on available Request for Applications (RFAs) through HRSA can be accessed in two ways:
1) The HRSA Website - www.hrsa.gov
2) Toll free hotline, 1-888-333-HRSA (4772).
As of March 16, 1999 there are two RFAs available for initiatives described in this document: the Title III Planning Grants and the AIDS Education and Training Centers.
[return to top] [return to table of contents]